Servicing your car isn’t a legal requirement, however there are many financial and safety benefits to having your car serviced.
If you want to maintain your car’s value and increase its lifespan on the road, it’s highly recommended that you service it regularly – take a look at some other reasons why you should get your car serviced –
- Regular oil and oil filter changes reduce wear on the engine
- Helps to improve the car’s fuel economy
- Maintains the standards of the vehicle’s brakes and tyres
- Lowers the chance of a breakdown
- Maintains the car’s safety level
- Resale value increases when sold with a full service history